[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking a housing miracle

Rose White rose at yarnivore.com
Sun Aug 28 17:43:35 UTC 2016

Tl; dr: I'm about to be homeless. I need help.

Urgent situation: I need a place to live in the SF Bay Area starting 9/13.
The sublet possibility I had found has fallen through, and my only fallback
plan at the moment is couchsurfing, which I fear is going to erase the
health gains I've made recently. I'm explicitly seeking charity and mercy:
I am disabled, and lost my housing because of the end of an abusive
relationship (my ex got to keep the rent controlled housing).  Anyplace
stable that I could live for even a few months would be amazing. I'm doing
everything I can in seeking government-subsidized housing, but the wait
lists are measured in years. Does anyone you know have a spot in their
apartment they'd rent for $400/month? Please help.

Thanks so much,

Rose