[Noisebridge-discuss] Meet up Space Request for Jan 7th

Dave Chou davetchou at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 23:44:31 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

I would like to submit a space request for a meetup to be held on
Saturday, January 7th.

We would be expecting roughly 20-40 people.

This meetup will be about Monero, which is a decentralized
cryptocurrency (in some ways similar to Bitcoin) developed as an
open-source project by a community of volunteers, that empower
individuals with financial freedom and privacy.

We would invite everyone who is interested in the technical, economic
and political aspects of Monero and in general in Internet privacy to
join us.

The goal is to share knowledge, present projects, discuss the broad
implications of the technology and to meet others from the online
community in a face-to-face setting.

The Monero Website can be found here: https://getmonero.org/home
An example of our online community is: https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/

Ryan, who is copied on this email, will be available to attend the
Tuesday meeting at 8pm to answer any questions. I assume the meeting
will be at noisebridge?

Thanks,

Dave