[Noisebridge-discuss] front page translation to spanish

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 02:18:50 UTC 2016

It would be great to get more Hispanic people to become part of our community.

Praveen -- using Noisebridge for meetups is way cool, as long as it is about why Noisebridge exists, which is hacking:  art, craft, tech, science, making things, fixing things, workshops and classes as related to the above, politics and society as related to the above.