[Noisebridge-discuss] Ambisonics, yes I do

Eric Steinberg ergomatic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 23:06:33 UTC 2016

Hi Alex, Felipe, et al:

I've been messing with Ambisonic audio for some time- the last ten years,
at least- and I have B-format mixing and monitoring set up in my home
studio here in Richmond.....I use a combination of plugins hosted in
PureData and Dante-based I/O hardware to drive an 8-speaker
(points-of-cube) monitor array, that can also be decimated to a Dolby-style
5.1 array.  I'd love to get together with you guys and set something up at
Noisebridge.  I've just started using the Google Cardboard API to play back
B-format audio as well.  Maybe let's set aside some shelf space, and we can
collect speakers and amps to drive the whole thing?  Keep me in the loop
please!

--
Eric Steinberg
(415)819-2009