[Noisebridge-discuss] Hoping to schedule an embedded device workshop

Michael noisebridge at encambio.com
Fri Feb 19 18:25:13 UTC 2016

Hello list,

I'm a first time poster which explains the beginner questions. After
reading advice on hosting an event [1] I'm ready to try to schedule
our 'Bluetooth Smart and Embedded Development' 2-4 hour workshop on
Tuesday 15 March.

[1] https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Hosting_an_Event

According to the site [2], there are no events scheduled on this
day but there are recurring Tuesday events. It's hard to see if all
three rooms are in use and for which hours a classroom type area
would be available.

[2] https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Category:Events

QUESTION

Can anyone familiar with the space confirm (kind of?) that either:

5:00 pm - 8:00 pm (Tuesday 15 March)
8:30 pm - 11:30 pm (Tuesday 15 March)

of those times are available in a classroom (with tables) type area?

TOPIC

The event in question welcomes everyone for free (regardless of
where we host it) so consider showing up with a computer and phone:

  Part I Bluetooth Smart basics
    1. Manufacturers and offerings
      A. Dual stack OEMs
      B. Market sizes