[Noisebridge-discuss] front page translation to spanish

Travis Briggs audiodude at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 22:23:38 UTC 2016

A brief search turns up Extension:Translate <
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Translate> which requires
MediaWiki 1.24. From this page <https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Special:Version>,
it looks like Noisebridge is on 1.19.1

The cool part about that extension is that it supports "auto" translation
of pages by integrating with an online translation service. It also has a
web interface where people could translate pages, as well as gettext export
for offline translation, which could be used to build a custom workflow.

I think if you really want to translate the Noisebridge website, this is
what you want.

-Travis