[Noisebridge-discuss] front page translation to spanish

Travis Briggs audiodude at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 23:34:29 UTC 2016

Not to be a pain, but on
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/FractalWorkingGroup I see:

   - a group can begin with an individual or group of individuals at any
   time, for any reason.

Which implies that anyone can start a group (which seems in line with
doacracy). But later it talks about membership requirements for the group:

   - any NB member* may join, observe, or send suggestions to any group.
   (*"member" means any Board Member, Member, and any other formally approved
   NB participant)
   - any NB non-member may participate in a group with the sponsorship of
   one formally recognized NB "member" as defined above.

So the question is, can "NB non-member"s start a WG? Do they need
sponsorship from a member to do so?

Sorry if this has drifted from the original topic.

-Travis