[Noisebridge-discuss] request for help

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 17:47:06 UTC 2016

I would also suggest that you try something other than MySQL, though, as it has fallen out of favor. I don’t think SQLite is adequate, as you should feel familiar with connecting to a database server, which SQLite does not provide.

PostgreSQL is a better option and is gaining in popularity.
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload#osx

All three options can be interacted with using plain SQL, although there are some specific commands that vary between them.

Jeffrey