[Noisebridge-discuss] request for help

Rob M veryprofessionalguy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 18:06:29 UTC 2016

Both PostgreSQL and MySQL are for software developers.  It would be
really sad to see your potential future company handling it's healthcare
problems by having employees running commands directly against a
database server, though this scenario might help explain the problems
with our healthcare industry.

I recommend you not install anything at all, and just go to try sql from
codeschool.  It's a free course, and provides you the basic
understanding they apparently 'need' you to have.
https://www.codeschool.com/courses/try-sql

You'll be able to type in SQL queries and be told whether your command
solved an SQL challenge.

If you're a developer, SQLite is an exciting choice because there's
virtually no overhead to installing it.

http://www.tutorialspoint.com/sqlite/sqlite_installation.htm