[Noisebridge-discuss] Tonight: Shop Safety Class

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Thu Feb 18 06:05:35 UTC 2016

Thanks everyone who attended!

Special shout-outs to Zach, J, and everyone else who helped share
knowledge. Everyone walked out with the same number of fingers as we
walked in with, and they were even still attached which is a great
improvement over previous classes.

Keep an eye out for the next general safety class in ~3-4 months. <3