[Noisebridge-discuss] Oakland Teen Tech Week workshop?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 10 11:51:30 UTC 2016

Heyo,

Anyone want to give any kind of workshop about something you're interested in for Teen Tech Week at Oakland Public Libraries in March?

There's plenty of teens who would love to take a workshop with you!

In past years I've given Learn To Solder workshops at Oakland Public Libraries for Teen Tech Week in March.  It's been way fun!  (I won't be able to this year, since I'll be out of town in March, so if anyone wants to teach soldering for Teen Tech Week, you are way welcome to do so!)

If you're interested, please email me off-list, and I'll connect you with the OPD Teen Tech Week organizer.

Best,

Mitch.