[Noisebridge-discuss] Docker 101 on 26 January 2016

Jeff Anderson jefferya at programmerq.net
Sun Jan 10 21:50:16 UTC 2016

Hello!

I will be teaching a Docker 101 class following the Tuesday meeting on
the 26th of January.

Instead of a lecture-style presentations with a powerpoint, I'll ask
everyone circle up their chairs (to the extent possible), and lead a
more interactive discussion-based session. I will have my laptop's
screen with a terminal up on the projector.

I will start out by explaining some of the basic building blocks, and
build on that more and more until we've touched on as many topics as
time and interest allow. This type of session can last up to two hours.

See you there!

/Jeff