[Noisebridge-discuss] E-waste at work

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 4 20:47:14 UTC 2016

OK thanks for the reply.  The power bricks sounds useful and we can always use a small amount of keyboard and mice (5-10 of each tops).   We are pretty flush on USB cables at the moment but could take a small batch of 5-10 of those as well.

That is a lot of monitors...hrmmm...what we need is a monitor that has composite video input (yellow plug) which is pretty uncommon.  Would LOVE to have a working one of those for the front door LCD if you come across it.  Otherwise we could only take a couple of those at most (a lot of LCDs in the space now!)  If they are widescreen I know another non-profit that teaches digital music composition to at-risk youth that could use them.  I'll send you an email off - list with my phone number so we can chat more.

Best,

Zach