[Noisebridge-discuss] E-waste at work

Sparr sparr0 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 06:25:36 UTC 2016

Follow-up. I'm currently planning to meet Zach at NB at 5:30PM on
Wednesday. Here's a rough inventory of what I'll have with me. Zach is
going to claim some of it on behalf of NB and another worthy endeavor. The
rest will be available for anyone else who will put it to use at NB, but
not for personal projects. I'd prefer to let a couple more spaces grab
useful things rather than individuals right now.

100x mini altoids tins
11x 19"-27" LCDs
100x misc USB and video cables
40x laptop power adapters
100x misc audio video usb serial etc adapters
10x wireless headphones
10x USB headphones
2U Cisco blade chassis
1U server