[Noisebridge-discuss] NB LED table repaired

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 15 19:09:18 UTC 2016

oh I forgot to add:  DON'T plug any Heaters or Hot Air guns into this table!  I am pretty certain one of these is what led to the fuse melting.

The table has a Max Wattage of ~1000 Watts.  The things mentioned above are usually rated at 1,500 Watts.

Things that you can plug into the table without any issue are:

Laptops

Soldering Irons

Lights

LCD TVs

etc

Really almost anything else at the space.  If someone could post a note on the table warning about this it would be most excellent.  or I can do it next time I'm in the space in a few days.

-Zach