[Noisebridge-discuss] front page translation to spanish

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 23:54:17 UTC 2016

Yes, it is a good use of time.  Getting the initial translation will
provide for a template, and it is easier to update over time.  It will
encourage more spanish speakers at the space, and that in turn will help
with maintenance.

I may be starting work with immigrant students at city college soon, and
I'd like to use noisebridge for a meet ups.

I /really/ don't like machine translation  a) it's shitty for anything more
than a sentence.  b) a human touch is just better!