[Noisebridge-discuss] slack account

Rob M veryprofessionalguy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 00:27:42 UTC 2016

If you add more details to your post on circuitry, it might attract more
discussion.  I was actually thinking of mentioning inquiring more about
your project because after googling it sounding interesting.  Have you
done any parts shopping?  Feel free to share your progress and where
you're stuck and you might get a bit further with discussion, but I
might be wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Regarding slack, next time you're in the space ask around, I don't
believe there's a 100% electronic way of getting slack atm so you'll
have to ask around next time in the space.  Be forewarned, my
understanding is that slack is more so a place for sharing humorous
memes rather than collaborating on scientific projects.

http://giphy.com/gifs/oBTSUlRgK3elG/fullscreen