[Noisebridge-discuss] slack account

Scotty Allen scotty at scottyallen.com
Wed Jul 27 00:38:04 UTC 2016

Rob got it mostly right - Come around to the space and ask someone in
person for a slack invite.  We do this on purpose to keep the signal to
noise ratio high and the troll count low.

That being said, we do actually use slack for far more than post silly
memes (thought we totally do that too).  Rob - maybe you need to join some
channels other than #general and #random?  All the interesting stuff is
happening in other places like #fabrication for instance.

Cheers,

Scotty