[Noisebridge-discuss] Out: Wire ties, In: twisty ties I stole from the grocery store

Rob M veryprofessionalguy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 21:27:27 UTC 2016

The wire ties on the donation shelves were cool, but I punctured my hand
on them once while quickly grabbing a bundled up cored to put back on
the shelf.  Another Noisebridger punctured his hand as well.  I was also
concerned that someone might puncture their actual balls (eye balls that
is) by getting too close to the wire-tie dispensing cup while scavenging
for just-the-right-thing for their project.  I recommend slowly merging
out wire ties with twisty ties as you make use of what's on the shelves.

Also, if you find yourself in a grocery store, please remember to
casually steal twisty ties from it and bring them to Noisebridge (hint:
They're really obvious when you just shuffle them into a plastic produce
bag, which makes for an awkward checkout ><)

Hack safely!