[Noisebridge-discuss] [Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge Statement on Jacob Appelbaum

John Shutt john.d.shutt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 19:44:52 UTC 2016

It’s possible you haven’t read all of the first-hand accounts, but there are many claiming patterns of sexual harassment and intimidation and several claiming outright sexual assault. If you believe those claims and don’t see how they would justify a ban, you should really reflect on that, and try to imagine a scenario where a space could be healthy and functional while refusing to bar a serial sexual abuser who primarily targets members of the community.