[Noisebridge-discuss] Digital Archivists meeting in late March

John Shutt john.d.shutt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 01:05:54 UTC 2016

Hey Noisebridge,

I’d like to hold a meeting of the Digital Archivists group in late March, when I get back from the East Coast. New folks who are interested in archivism and the Noisebridge Book Scanner(s) are welcome.

Would March 24 work, from 6:30 p.m. til 8:00 p.m.? I’m flexible on the date and time, so let me know if you want to attend the meeting but can’t make it out that night.

I’d like to write a guide to using the book scanner that we can print out as a poster, and see if anyone is interested in organizing regular meetings going forward. Many of the core darkivists have drifted towards other projects or left the city, so it’s a good time to pass the torch.

John