[Noisebridge-discuss] which events are happening tomorrow?

David Stemmer stemmer.david at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 04:20:50 UTC 2016

hey - I'm David, new here. I was at the meeting last week but didn't stick
around too long afterwards, was about to pass out from hunger :)

I was wondering if the events that are listed on the website are happening
tomorrow? The website lists:

5:00 pm to 7:30 pm Songbridge Music Making Tuesdays
<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Songbridge>
6:30 pm to 8:30 pm Sewing and Crafting
<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/SCoT>
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm Ruby and Rails class <http://www.railsschool.org/>
8:30 pm to 11:30 pm Gamebridge Unityversity Game Dev Tuesdays
<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Gamebridge>

Sorry if this question is redundant, I just wasn't sure how up-to-date
event calendar on the website is.