[Noisebridge-discuss] Noise(bridge|camp) @ Toorcamp 2016

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Mon Mar 14 02:57:50 UTC 2016

Hey folks,

There's been muttering of putting together a noisecamp at toorcamp 2016
this coming June.

To register a campsite we need 10 people attending the event. If you're
interested in attending (tickets are still available[0] but you should
move quickly) or have a ticket already and would like to help make such
a camp happen you should reply to this email thread!

I've created a wiki page to coordinate our camp awesomeness and efforts.
If you are interested in attending you should add your name to the list
of folks planning to attend so we can figure out headcount.
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Toorcamp_2016

Let's make it happen!