[Noisebridge-discuss] arduino dmx receiver

Phillip Pearson pp at myelin.nz
Thu Mar 31 08:32:06 UTC 2016

I sent the following response but it may have gotten rejected by the list
software because of the embedded image:

I've been working on DMX stuff for a little bit... have been soldering up
DMX interface boards at NB tonight, in fact!

[picture of DMX boards removed]

Is your FTDI to RS485 adapter designed for DMX output -- i.e. on one end it
has a female XLR connector that would plug into one of the boards above?

Can you email me a photo of your setup so I can get a better idea of how
the RS485 modules are wired up?

Cheers,
Phil