[Noisebridge-discuss] Flashforge issues

Phillip Pearson pp at myelin.nz
Thu May 5 23:11:52 UTC 2016

Ahh good, so I didn't break anything :)   If I have some time I'll try
to figure out the deal with the bootloader and app for the atmega8u2
code, and I'll see if I can get an SD card that works with the
machine.  Last time I tried one with the Flashforge Creator, it
wouldn't recognize it.

Cheers,
Phil