[Noisebridge-discuss] Intro to Crypto course

Andrey Fedorov me at anfedorov.com
Fri May 27 16:55:54 UTC 2016

OK, how about on Mondays, 7:30 - 9pm, starting on June 6th?

I'm thinking we could (in some order):

  - go over the week's material in a summarized form
  - talk about real-world crypto systems
  - (if applicable) talk about practical applications of the week's material
  - (if hungry) eat dinner

Any requests / preferences / questions?