[Noisebridge-discuss] welding shop?

gcoetzee42 at gmail.com gcoetzee42 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 23:19:52 UTC 2016

This is a tip from my time at the lvl1 hackerspace in Louisville. We discovered that unless we had one of those auto turn off timer valves (like on a propane grill) one of us would inevitably forgetfully leave the gas on and leave. A week later the aged welder would have slowly leaked all our fancy air away. We tried yelling at at each other for a bit first and then just bought the valve. Peace reigned.

I like the harbor freight welding gloves and weird leather sleeve cloth welding jacket. Seems to have been enough all this time. Don't know about the helmets. I've heard all the way from absolutely don't to good.

Sent from my iPhone