[Noisebridge-discuss] Tomorrow -> Build Stuff + Make Epic Art

George Zisiadis george.zisiadis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:19:06 UTC 2016

Hi Noisebridge! i think many folks here might dig this opportunity.

Looking for people eager to build stuff and make epic public art happen,
TOMORROW, Saturday, 9/10. Got five volunteer slots left.

The Lightrail  <http://illuminatethearts.org/projects/lightrail/>project
will create 2 miles of public art along Market St. Its being led by the
same group that created The Bay Lights.

It's officially permitted by the city and we're building a world-class,
immersive 2,000sqft demo to share it with the public and kick off
fundraising.

Great chance to hang with an awesome art team, get solid installation
experience, and help bring something incredible to life. Enough tasks for
all skill levels, just gotta be ready to jump on whatever's needed. Lunch,
dinner, and good times provided.

If this sounds like fun to you, let me know today,
Your help would be deeply appreciated.

thank you so much!
Love,
George