[Noisebridge-discuss] Would like to schedule a Meetup as an introduction to Dash cryptocurrency

Developer dev at dashascash.com
Sat Sep 10 17:07:52 UTC 2016

Unless there is more feedback, I’ll assume there is not enough interest in this. Here are some resources for people who are interested

http://www.dash.org <http://www.dash.org/>

Dash chat slack group - for help, info and chatting
http://dashchat.co/ <http://dashchat.co/>

Dash Youtube Videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAzD2v9Yx4a4iS2_-unODkA <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAzD2v9Yx4a4iS2_-unODkA>

Please AVOID THIS WEBSITE AS IT IS A SCAM
dash-wallet.com <http://dash-wallet.com/>

Thanks