[Noisebridge-discuss] Bicycle Parking Availability? (Evenings)

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 19:59:09 UTC 2017

Hi Johnny,

I haven’t been in the space for a bit, but most evenings there are definitely enough spots left to mount your bike. Even if the spaces fill up you could just park it in front of the wall.

I’d personally recommend putting a U-lock through a wheel, but that’s just me. Haven’t heard about that much bike theft happening in the space recently.

Jeffrey