[Noisebridge-discuss] Bicycle Parking Availability? (Evenings)

noisebridge at encambio.com noisebridge at encambio.com
Tue Aug 29 20:01:01 UTC 2017

Hello Johnny,

On mar., août 29, 2017, Johnny Goodnow wrote:
>I love my bike and am generally a little paranoid about where I leave it
>outside, so I wanted to see if showing up earlier would make for better
>odds to get an indoor parking spot.

I was there a week or two ago and saw that most or at least half
the slots were occupied on a weekday evening. You might still get
a slot, but the place is big enough that if all are taken you'll
probably still be able to park the bicycle in a nonstandard corner
inside.

On the other hand, I'm not an informed member. If I'm wrong about
that and a rule exists, someone else should correct me. It's not
a good idea to look for public bicycle parking outside, especially
evenings.

Just bring it in at any evening time, if the racks are full put
it in a corner. If someone complains then cut your visit short.

Cheers,
Michael