[Noisebridge-discuss] Slack Access/Laser Cutter Help?

Johnny Goodnow jgoodnow at fastmail.com
Tue Dec 19 05:36:46 UTC 2017

Hey NB Discuss,

I've run into a lot of issues trying to get a simple piece of text
(converted to vector curves) engraved via the laser cutter, and was
wondering about the potential of getting Slack access in order to talk
to other folks who may have run into similar problems. I'm hoping to
continue to engage further with Noisebridge in the long run as well, so
I feel that might be a good way to do so.
Otherwise, if anyone might have any time to help me troubleshoot this
week or later, I'd really appreciate it.
--
Johnny Goodnow
jgoodnow at fastmail.com