[Noisebridge-discuss] Collecting Noisebridge stories - I want to hear from you!

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Fri Dec 22 11:23:32 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

Ahead of our fundraising push to raise money for our new space I'm
collecting personal stories from people about how they discovered and how
it affected their lives for the better.

The idea is to gather these stories on a fundraising page, to give
potential donors an idea of the things that Noisebridge has enabled. Often
times when describing Noisebridge to people they might get a "technical"
understanding of it without really connecting with the human side of the
story, and the aim here is to show off the true impact with personal
stories that give an insight into how Noisebridge actually works.

If you or anyone you know might have such a story that you'd be willing to
share I'd love to hear from you.

cheers,