[Noisebridge-discuss] Drop of New Electrical Parts

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 3 01:47:36 UTC 2017

Thanks Andy!  Your donation will be much appreciated.

If possible, sorting what you have before donating always helps keep the space much more tidy.  The wall opposite of the bathrooms is where donations go.  Everything is labelled there in bins.

A picture of incoming donations is always much appreciated too so people can assist with the sorting remotely.

Thanks again!

-Zach