[Noisebridge-discuss] 3.5" HD Shipping Box/Foam

Alex Buie alex.buie at frozenfeline.net
Sat Jul 22 07:25:26 UTC 2017

Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone has (or works for an employer trashing) a 3.5" internal
drive box with foam cutouts like [1] that they don't need. I have about 10
drives that are my "cold" mirror of some research data that I'd like to
keep in such a box instead of just stacked in static bags on a shelf.

I will pay for shipping the empty box/foam of course (I am not currently in
the Bay area), and can kick in some additional $ to defray the effort if
desired.

Thanks so much!

Alex

[1]