[Noisebridge-discuss] Small Group Meeting Request

Claudia Zeiler girlgeek at live.com
Mon Jul 24 05:46:32 UTC 2017

A small  group of us would like to hack together on Wednesday 7/26 from
6:30 - 9PM.  I will reserve either Turing or Church.  I am writing the
list to make sure that I'm not stepping on any toes.
We are building a wordpress site for Indivisible (Resistance).  We would
love the assistance of anyone who would like to join us. Anyone who
knows wordpress or likes the cause and would like to learn/increase
their wordpress skills is welcome to join us. Someone in the group has
also built a mobile app if anyone is interested to join/ work on that.
Thanks,
Claudia