[Noisebridge-discuss] Visiting Noisebridge

emma at freakatoms.co.uk emma at freakatoms.co.uk
Tue Jun 27 08:07:23 UTC 2017

Hey Noisebridgers,

My name's Em, I'm a PhD student researching gender and the maker movement at University College London. I'm going to be in San Francisco from 30th June to 6th July and I would love to come and visit, I was wondering if it's worth coming along to the Tuesday evening meeting or if people are going to be busy with 4th July celebrations? Is there a better evening to drop in?

It would be great to chat to someone about the space and how you've developed your community, I'm visiting a few feminist / anarchist spaces along the west coast and am hoping to identify some practical interventions that I can take back to makerspaces in the UK to improve gender diversity.

Regards,

Em

Emma O'Sullivan
Department of Science and Technology Studies
University College London
http://freakatoms.co.uk/
@freakatoms