[Noisebridge-discuss] may we use your space tomorrow Sst March 4th 12-4pm

Patly Rohrbach patlyrohrbach at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 16:17:57 UTC 2017

Good morning,

I am writing on behalf of the non profit organization The SF Vegetarian
Society (www.sfvs.org).   We are having a Vegathon tomorrow Sat March 4th
12-4pm. Unfortunately our original location was canceled last minute. We
were hoping we can have this event at Noisebridge. There will be about 10
of us.

We will provide snacks and drinks. Our goal for the Vegathon is to bring
together creative minds that will help make an impact within our
community.  For example, one of the projects that we will be working on is
creating a resource (e.g., postcards) that can be used for tabling events.
The Green Film Festival and Earth Day are quickly approaching.  SFVS will
be organizing volunteers to help distribute these postcards to those who
care about the environment.

We will also work on veg-related stuff like reading, writing, art, poetry,
science, app creation, organizing, lobbying, research, translation, or
helping SFVS in general.

Please let us know if we can meet at your location tomorrow Saturday March
4th, 12-4 pm. thanks so much and we will also make a donation.

best
Greg Rohrbach
SF Veg Society
415-948-9642