[Noisebridge-discuss] Game Night

Sparr sparr0 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 17:26:45 UTC 2017

I would be down for that. I like big / heavy / long games, and short
strategic games, preferably with a less than average amount of
randomness/luck involved. Half my collection lives at a coliving space in
the Haight and I could bring a few games.

PS: I'm also trying to sell about 130 games right now to thin out my
collection, if anyone is interested in taking a bunch off my hands. I'd be
happy to deliver games at a NB game night.
https://gist.github.com/sparr/ea2033ef7243ca7bd07f92128b6807eb

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 4:06 PM, Benjamin Liyanage <ben at perfectresolution.com