[Noisebridge-discuss] Vice interview this week?!?

Fernandez, Christian HispaGatos rek2 at hispagatos.org
Sun May 7 21:39:45 UTC 2017

I agree, VICE is up there with CNN/FOX news in terrible pro capitalist shit.
sometimes they have good documentaries but overall they suck as a company.

Fernandez, Christian aka ReK2 ReK2WiLdS BBK
cfernandez at linux.com
cfernandez at members.fsf.org
https://www.linkedin.com/in/chfernandez
https://keybase.io/cfernandez
8AE4 8E1A 3C3F 65B2 FED2 3BFD 8542 4905 DD49 D558
http://hispagatos.org

Support Free Software
Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.