[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Meeting 10/10/2017

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 05:02:03 UTC 2017

Greetings, NB(D),

A meeting occurred!

Notably, we have a Real Live Consensus Item from Zach concerning the idea
of setting up an officially set-aside Elevator Repair Fund.

The argument revolves around the idea that the Elevator is a "must have"
whereas stuff in the general equipment fund usually falls into the category
of "it would be cool if".

Zach should post a followup to this email to make his proposal more
concrete.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2017_10_10

TLDR what happened at the meeting:

   - Announcements: Haskell Class starting Oct 18th (every 1st and 3rd
   Wednesday). Cryptobuilders workshop every 2nd and 4th Wednesday.
   - Finances: ???
   - New members: nope but we should contact Merlin and let her know she's
   at 4 weeks!
   - New philanthropists: nope
   - *Consensus Items: Elevator Repair Fund*
   - Discussion Items: people lost interest and went to the Internet
   Archive at this point.

--
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com