[Noisebridge-discuss] Elevator Repair Parts

John Shutt john.d.shutt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 19:00:19 UTC 2017

Wanted to make a separate thread to let people know the first batch of elevator repair parts, from Mouser Electronics, are now in the space.

They’re on the second shelf from the bottom of the project shelves closest to the Fox Lounge, in a small brown shipping box that says Noisebridge / Elevator Repair on the shipping label.

If there are more parts we should order, let me know on this thread (or some other way and I’ll update the thread).

John

Sent from my iPhone