[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Meeting 10/17/2017

Trent Robbins robbintt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 08:10:57 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Is this the full text of the proposal? Thanks

Elevator Repair Fund

*Zach proposes that NB set aside $400 per year for the purpose of elevator
repair costs. Any deductions from this fund can be recorded with receipts
and sent to noisebridge-discuss or the Wiki*

*Thanks, *

*Trent*

(Sent from cellphone)