[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Meeting 10/17/2017

John Shutt john.d.shutt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 21:30:18 UTC 2017

Another interpretation: The proposal says at least $400 should be spent, but we can spend more if there are more funds available. Since we have $200 in the fund already, $720 more incoming, and $920 in matching grants available from the equipment fund, we could spend $1,840 on elevator repair this year. This is also just my read on it and would want to have a sense of other people’s thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone