[Noisebridge-discuss] Vote for the Noisebridge board

kprichard kprichard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 09:05:34 UTC 2017

They have no responsibilities and the election is the annual practical joke
They have no responsibilities and the election is a nod to operating an
anarchist do/ocracy under a bureaucratic system that wants forms filed
They have no responsibilities because the outgoing board deprecated future
board responsibilities so to elevate Mitch to position of Supreme Leader
They have responsibilities and this slate is concealing their intent (coup?
corporate agenda?!)
They have responsibilities, but the email is meant to induce apathy, to
reduce voter turnout, to weaken the board, to destroy Noisebridge, an
attack on all of hackerdom

Can we vote for one of these?