[Noisebridge-discuss] Vote for the Noisebridge board

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Tue Oct 24 10:00:42 UTC 2017

As required by the State of California, all 501(c)3 organizations must
have bylaws and register them with the Secretary of State. Noisebridge's
bylaws, copied and pasted from some damn place on the Internet, say that
there's a bored. So, we have to have a bored.

 From my cursory glance at the wikipedia page, helped by a large dose of
the Dunning-Kruger Effect, I can quite confidently state that Alex
Padilla will personally visit Noisebridge and start mining bitcoin in
the space until a Bored is elected.

Better get on with the electin'.

--c.