[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Meeting 10/17/2017

Revolt revoltrightnow at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 18:36:00 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,
  Just to confirm, John and I had a very productive in-person talk.
+1 for peer to peer communication IRL (in real life).

Thanks, John.  I too want to extend my apology publicly as I did in
person with John for my comments about his role as treasurer.  There
is no record or basis for any misuse of funds.  John appears to take
his role as treasurer with great sincerity, care, and attention to
detail.  This is evident from the expedient use of funds to get the
elevator lights as well as his willingness to take time out of his
schedule to meet with me and work doacratically on the issues around
the Elevator Repair Fund.

John's email summarizes the meeting very well.  Just to confirm again,
anyone interested in talking about the use of ADA funds can feel free
to reach out to me.  In the (hopefully near) future I will put aside
some time to host an official meeting in the space so we can decide
collectively how to use these funds.

-Zach