[Noisebridge-discuss] More Elevator updates

Revolt revoltrightnow at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 00:52:48 UTC 2017

Update from 9/13/2017:
did more work on NB elevator today including:

1) Painting over lots of old graffiti
2) Painting over the downstairs call box so it looks nicer
3) Using label maker for inside door instructions on street-facing door
4) Using label maker for elevator panel labeling
5) Posting signage for How To Use the elevator and Troubleshooting
Tips (Robin assisted greatly!)
6) Posting ADA signs outside elevator call boxes

Pictures and info available on updated wiki:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Elevator

-Zach