[Noisebridge-discuss] Updated Accessibility Wiki

Revolt revoltrightnow at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 19:21:05 UTC 2017

The accessibility wiki sorely needed some updating.  It doesn't appear
to have been edited by a person with disabilities before me (I hope
I'm wrong about this).  In the future, people with disabilities should
be a primary source for the accessibility wiki. Here it is:

noisebridge.net/wiki/Accessibility

I will do my best to keep it updated, though it will be hard with my
carpal tunnel and hand impairments.  Any future help is appreciated.

-Zach