[Noisebridge-discuss] Bay Area WikiSalon tomorrow night at 6PM

Ben Creasy ben at bencreasy.com
Wed Sep 27 05:46:59 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

The meetup is on the calendar and described at
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Bay_Area_WikiSalon.

Wikimedians (Wikipedia, WikiData, etc folks) have met up at Noisebridge a
few times before to edit, hack, and chat, and we're planning to be there
again tomorrow night.

Feel free to join us! We'll have some light snacks and beverages, and we
may explore some structured approaches to collaborating around specific
topics. Also, the annual photo contest Wiki Loves Monuments
<https://www.wikilovesmonuments.org/> began earlier this month and we'll be
hearing about that.

Sorry for the late notice on here - I thought I put this on the calendar
last week but it seems I didn't manage to save it. Looks like we'll be
rubbing shoulders with the some cryptocurrency builders.

Not putting this on the announce list as I'm wary about drawing a large
crowd into the limited space.

We probably won't be back at Noisebridge for a few months  (and hopefully
more organized next round) - for our next meetup in November we'll be at
the WMF, and we might see about trying Google's space
<https://communityspace.withgoogle.com/>.

--
Ben Creasy
http://bencreasy.com <http://bencreasy.com?t=email>